When it comes to Hollywood films, Star Wars is simply an amazing entertainment franchise. Its merchandise is famous all over the world, and Star Wars board games is no exception. It is a great way to have loads of thematic fun with your friends imagining you all are in a galaxy trillions of light-years away. If you are a Star Wars fan too, then you are in the right place. Please welcome some of the top-rated star wars tabletop games you need to play at least once in your life.
6 Must-Try Star Wars Themed Board Games
1. Star Wars FORCE and DESTINY: – If you like playing dungeons and dragons, then this game will be perfect for you. The mechanics of the game have been heavily inspired by the Dungeons & Dragons universe, but the theme is of course different.
Playing this game with your friends will allow you to go on great adventures in the Star Wars universe far, far away in a different galaxy. You can have custom characters in the game along with an amazing storyline that gives tons of opportunities.
2. Star Wars Rebellion: – In the board game Star Wars Rebellion you will be controlling the entire galactic empire or the rebel alliance. There are more than 100 characters and 2 board games which cover around thirty-two Star system of the Star Wars Galaxy.
You can have your force led by a limited number of heroes or villains. This game is a great time-pass and all board game enthusiasts must give it a try. You can purchase it for 90 bucks at Amazon.
3. Star Wars Destiny: – This is one of the best Star Wars board games that is designed for 2 players. You will have to level up your character slowly in order to become the most powerful person in the Star Wars galaxy.
As you level up, you will get nicer blasters, lightsabers, etc. to defeat your enemy. The game comes with two sets of 23 cards and 16 dices. There can only be one winner so make sure to play it smart and give your best.
4. Star Wars Imperial Assault: – This game is focused on ‘on the ground’ battles. In movies, we mainly focus on the leaders and captains while the ground soldiers are the reason why we win a war.
In this board game of imperial assault, you will be leading the charge and one of the main reasons to purchase this game is that it has 3D landscape that can be enhanced with whatever your creative mind comes up with.
5. Star Wars the Queens Gambit: – This one is probably the most complex game in this list, it recreates the ending of the Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom menace with 4 different battles that go on at the same time. The game comes with more than 100 characters and 3 different boards. You can play this game with two to four people.
6. Star Wars Stratego: – This game will be heaven for you if you like Stratego and Star Wars. It has the basic concept of Stratego combined with characters that have special powers, like Yoda, Luke, Darth Vader, etc.
It is a two-player game where one person plays the Force while the other plays the dark side. You can find characters from different episodes of star wars franchise that makes the game interesting.
These are the top 6 Board games based on the renowned Star Wars universe. Surely you will find a favorite among the above. If you end up getting one, then make sure to share your experience with us in the comments below!